Leadership & Career Coach
(Women, Mothers, Job seekers, Students, Managers, Senior Executives)
- French, English and German-
Estelle is a Certified Career Coach specializing in Career Transition and Leadership Development.
As a mother of two, she is particularly involved in supporting and empowering Women through their various professional challenges like:
· Going back to work after a maternity break
· Dealing with mothers’ guilt feelings
· Finding more work-life balance
· Enhancing organization skills
· Building a career as an Expatriate
· Switching to another role or industry
· Overcoming job loss
· Improving communication and relationships at work
· Having impact as a Team Leader
· Getting more recognition
· Acquiring leadership skills
· Becoming resilient and self-confident
Her coaching approach is empathetic, authentic and individualized. She helps her clients reconnect to their real self, gain awareness and self-confidence so that they progressively shift to motivating mindsets, identify new options for their professional path and implement changes accordingly.
On the first session, she will be discussing the situation and expectations of her clients. She will then design an individual coaching program and suggest potential tools and personality tests to be used during the program. Beside her coaching activities, Estelle mentors female professionals and animates workshops for jobseekers in Singapore.
Estelle comes from a HR background. She has 10+ years of expertise in People Management and People Development in multicultural fast-paced environments. Before moving to Career Coaching, Estelle has been working as a HR Director with SEA exposure in Singapore. She is aware of the local job market and advises Business Leaders on People Strategy regularly. She founded IKIGAI COACHING PTE. LTD. in 2020.